Friday, May 13, and Saturday, May 14 at 7 :00 PM
for Dance 3, Dance 4 and Company dancers
Monday, May 16 at 7:30 PM
for Dance 1 & 2 dancers
all shows at NSCHS theater
Tickets on sale at box office
We welcome volunteers to help with the shows!
Please visit volunteer 2016 to sign up. Thank you!
Notes about Spring Show for Dance 3, Dance 4 and Company dancers and their families:
- Tickets for reserved seating can be purchased online at box office or purchased at the door for $15 general admission, $10 for students.
- Please pay close attention to where stage is located when purchasing your tickets.
- Daily rehearsals begin after school on Monday, May 9 – 12 from 4:00-8:00 PM. Rehearsals, as well as both performances, are required and part of the Dance Magnet curriculum. Students are graded for rehearsal etiquette each day and the shows count as part of the year end performance final.
- Dinner will be provided to dancers prior to the May 13 performance.
Notes about Spring Show for Dance 1 and Dance 2 dancers and their families:
- This show highlights Dance 1 and 2 dancers.
- $5 per person, buy tickets at the door, general seating
- Mandatory rehearsal for all dancers is after school May 16, 3:45 PM until 7:00 PM. This rehearsal is mandatory for all performers, no exceptions, as it is our only rehearsal time in the theater. Thank you for understanding.
- Dinner will be provided to dancers prior to the May 16 performance.
Check out our Project Dance 2015 performance!
North Springs Dance on YouTube
BUY YOUR NS DANCE SPIRIT WEAR! Some items will be available at the 2016 Spring Shows. We accept credit card, cash and/or check made payable to NS Dance.
We want you to ENJOY our new floors. Please take care of them! Rules will be strictly enforced:
* No food, drinks or gum allowed in the dance rooms.
* No students allowed in the dance rooms without supervision, this includes lunch time and after school.
* Detention and/or dismissal from the program will be possible consequences for infractions.